Monday, May 4, 2009

Amate Design Team

Hello all! I am trying my hand at the blog thing, so bear with me.



As many of you know, I submitted a couple of projects to Amate Studios hoping to be selected for their design team. Well.. they picked me as well as 8 other great artists! I love their product! It is a great base for whatever you decide to make! Soon I will post pictures of my submissions. I received my package today with my two new projects due May 19. Check back to see what I come up with!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lacy!

    Since I'm your first follower, do I get a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new samples! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lacy! We love Junkyard Art! Can't wait to see what you do! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lacy,
    I just started the blog thing, too. Looks like we both chose the same background. You're ahead of me on the links though. Good job!

    www.terryriciolidesigns.blogspot.com

    Terry

    ReplyDelete